Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chelsea is a Licensed Driver

My daughter got her driver's license on Thursday. Chris has been teaching her to drive for the mental health of all involved. I'm a very nervous passenger and have an unnatural fear of falling off the road into the ditch or over a cliff edge. I have no idea why but I recognize that it is my problem and not necessarily that there is anything wrong with the driving. So when I've taught Chelsea to drive in the past, I have really freaked out and it has, on occasion, ended with both of us in tears, me scared to death and Chelsea wounded as if she couldn't do it. This is all my own fault.

So Chris took over teaching the rules of the road to Chelsea and she took her driver's test on Thursday during spring break. I must say that she is an excellent driver. Way to Go Chels!

No comments: