Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cuddle a Panda today

Chels & I are at a coffee shop and I ran across this article that has us cracking up laughing:

LINK


A 20-year old student visiting the zoo jumped into a panda bear's cage to hug him and was attacked. Apparently this panda bear is so cute that this is actually the third time this has happened - if you read thru to the end of the article it tells that this same panda, Yang Yang, was in the news previously when someone got into his cage to hug him in 2006.

Chelsea and I both confessed to each other that this panda bear really IS just too cute. We want to hug him too. But he needs to be drugged first, and de-clawed and already full. Then we want to hug him and cuddle him and call him Yang Yang.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I love pandas and indeed visited them twice!
Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down!
I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic!
hkpanda.freetzi.com