Tuesday, April 8, 2008

... A Month Later

So, I've been absent from my blog - my apologies to my readers.
In the last month:

Chris and I found a rent house we love and are moving into next month. Its got three bedrooms, a dining room for an office and space in the kitchen for a table at which to eat. Also a long bar area for eating if necessary. It's got a lovely sunken bath tub in the master bedroom and the first thing I plan to do (after scrubbing it and) after the move is soak myself in it full of hot water and bubbles. Chris says we're getting movers this time - last time we moved - well, it sucked for several reasons - I don't even like to recall it for all the bad memories that rush to the surface.
Anyway, so movers this time but we're moving over a period of two weekends.
I'm thinking that I could take off Friday, May 23 to get the key and start the process. Monday, May 26 is a holiday; take the rest of the week, plus the following Monday - June 2nd - and be totally moved in with my old place cleaned up. I want my deposit back.

Well at least I've now downloaded my camera. However, it's late and I don't have the energy to continue this post.

Tomorrow is the 2nd round of the comedy contest but perhaps on Thursday I'll tell you all about:

Station Museum Opening - drunken romp
Family b-day dinner at Kelley's Cuntry cookin
Chris trip to Orlando / shopping w/ Chelsea
St. Patrick's Day uneventfulness
Disc Golf w/ Kashen's
Delegate training
Easter
Senate Convention
1 year anniversary
Chris's birthday celebration w/ the family
finding a house

Much Love ~

No comments: